EYE HEALTH AND VISION
EAP OPTOMETRY serves patients for all eye care needs with informed, individualized care. We treat our patients in an attentive and caring manner. For us, every patient is a v.EYE.p.
As a primary eye care provider, Dr. Eap's main concern for his patients is to diagnose, treat and manage eye diseases and visual disorders using the latest optometric knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques in order to maintain healthy eyes and clear vision. Dr. Eap also offers high-quality treatment options to patients who need an ophthalmologic care with the assistance of renowned ophthalmologists at the SoCal Eye and highly skilled retina specialists at the South Coast Retina Center.
Our office provides the following optometric services and products:
- Primary Eye Care: A comprehensive dilated eye examination to identify potential eye health problems and visual disorders in the earliest stages. A spectacle prescription is also determined during the eye examination. An eye care for wellness and prevention.
- Urgent Eye Care: An examination for non-emergent eye infections, eye inflammations, and minor eye injuries that need an immediate attention. An eye care ranging from a treatment and management of eye infections and/or eye inflammations to a removal of eye foreign bodies. For serious eye conditions that are sight threatening, please call 9-1-1 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Contact Lens Fitting and Evaluation: An eye examination to determine the parameters of contact lenses to be fitted on a patient's eyes and to evaluate the prescribed contact lenses for optimal vision and comfort.
- Refractive Surgery Consultation: A series of eye examination with dilation to determine if a patient is a potential candidate for one of the refractive surgery options.
- Optical Dispensing: Our office fills spectacle and contact lens prescriptions including outside prescriptions. We also provide free minor repairs and adjustments on eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Prescription and Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Dr. Eap fits and evaluates various types of contact lenses ranging from simple soft contact lenses to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia (aging vision) to specialty rigid gas permeable contact lenses to correct an abnormally shaped cornea such as keratoconus. Dr. Eap also fits and evaluates colored contact lenses to make you see better and/or to beautify your eyes.
Fashion Designer Frames and Sunglasses
We carry the following name brands:
- Anne Klein
- Calvin Klein Jeans
- COLE HAAN
- DOLCE & GABBANA
- Joseph Abboud
- kate spade
- rag & bone
- Ray Ban
We also carry a large selection of budget-friendly frames.
We accept all major insurance and discount plans
- AARP Discount Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA
- Cigna Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Eye Services (MES Vision)
- Tricare West
- UnitedHealthcare Vision
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Additional languages spoken by our doctor and staff